ISO 45001: 2015 Management Certification for Occupational Safety and Health, is an international standard that provides a framework for identifying, analyzing and reducing risks associated with health and safety in your company. Implementing standards will send a clear signal to stakeholders that you see employee health and safety as a top priority in your company.
ISO 45001: 2015 standard also provides organizations with a framework for occupational health safety management that helps them to:
- Identifying, minimizing and controlling safety and health risks
- Comply with safety and health laws.
- Protect the welfare of employees.
During the audit you will be assessed on:
- Documentation control
- Records being kept
- Staff and management conformance to the system
- Implementation of operational controls
- How the system is working in each area of the organisation
- Staff training necessary to meet the requirements
Benefits of Implementing ISO 45001: 2015 :
- Implement international best practices related to risk management.
- Ensuring the health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the community.
- inimization of entrepreneurial obligations through proactive application of standards rather than reactive control Ensure awareness of work safety rules and laws.
- Reducing accident and incident rates and reducing the danger of eliminating work.
- Improve the incident investigation process.
- Increase employee motivation by providing a safer workplace.